UserFriendly Recovery blades are just as described in the name. They are UserFriendly. They have several unique features that other blades simply do not have. For example;
1. They may be repositioned during install without harming the recovery blade. Other recovery blades get ruined when repositioned.
2. UserFriendly blades save you 2 minutes for every recovery blade you install. For example, our blade has a built-in installation tool or positioning support. This tool allows you to simply install and then grab the tool's handle, saving you precious production time.
3. Our blades have a positioning support used in the install process.
4. Our blades are made of poly-urethane rubber abbreviated as "poly blades". This material can take all kinds of abuse well beyond that involved in a toner cartridge. However, it will spring back to its original state (flat) if you try to kink it.
5. Our blades are totally planar (flat). Other urethane blades develop a wrinkle 5% of the time. But UserFriendly blades are manufactured with a stiffener device that is 5 times as thick as other blades. This stiffener keeps the blade stiff while it is being cut in our manufacturing process. It pays to have Steve Michlin who is a Materials Engineer working with our materials. This blade is many steps above the competition.
The above features of this blade are protected in U.S. Patent number 5,878,306 and patent number 6,356,724. Other patents pending. Not only do we have the superior blade of the industry, but we also have the lowest recovery blade prices.
If there is a recovery blade that you want that we currently do not make, we can make it for you in a relatively short turnaround time. We can make any recovery blade. For new recovery blades, send us a sample of an OEM recovery blade from a waste toner hopper. Mail it to LaserLand, 2655 Orchard Lake Rd, Suite 119, Sylvan Lake, Mi 48320, Attn: New Recovery Blade Program. Include with the blade a business card stating what toner cartridges use this blade. It is as simple as that. We can manufacture any recovery blade. If your know that the blade that you desire is the same width of an existing blade, fax us which blade and what length you need.